Proven by Real Teachers in the Real World
At IDLA, 95% of our curriculum is developed in house, with rigorously selected vendors for the other 5%, so it comes with a lot of weight when I say that StudyForge is great to work with!
I have been using the Study Forge math videos for a year now as part of my blended classroom. The benefits were immediate as I was able to free up the time spent with my students to better track their progress and construct personalized learning goals. My students love the ease of use of the system and most of all, the increase in their test scores! I can't ever imagine going back to a traditional classroom!
I love the reporting tool. In my distributed learning context, seeing student's work habits in a helpful format has become invaluable with me. I wouldn't ever want to give one on one help to students again without the course overview report handy!
I think the videos are excellent. Unlike lectures, I can actually rewind back and forth as much as I want. In class, students kind of miss important information because they are busy writing notes.
After my students had been using the StudyForge AP Calculus Curriculum I was thrilled as the number of students who scored a “5/5” on the AP exam almost doubled! – But I am even more thrilled now after discovering the reporting tools they have created to empower me as an online teacher!
I just wanted to let you know that from my perspective as an EA your class was fantastic. Everything was very clear and laid out well. Having smaller bite size lessons made it easier for me to help and motivate my student to complete their work.
Want it all?
Get our All-Access Subscription.
You will receive all StudyForge courses for an annual fee based on your school’s size.